We had a fun little birthday party for Drake this week! Some of our friends and family came over to swim and had an awesome cupcake cake and some divine homemade ice cream thanks to Jordan, Marci, and my mother! We had so much fun and were so happy how it turned out. Thank you so much to everyone who came and celebrated with us and thanks for spoiling Drake. We have tried on and played with every single thing he got and he just loves everything!!! So thank you so much! Drake had a great birthday!
(these pics are a little out of order..sorry)
The Birthday Boy

Nathan and Jenny Wilcox--It was nate's bday too, Happy Birthday Nate! We love you!

Jake and Brooke Gunther

Derek, Koven, and Halee Smith

Cousins Peyton and Makaila

Mom and Drake with the AWESOME and DELICIOUS fish cake!

(these pics are a little out of order..sorry)
The Birthday Boy
Nathan and Jenny Wilcox--It was nate's bday too, Happy Birthday Nate! We love you!
Jake and Brooke Gunther
Derek, Koven, and Halee Smith
Cousins Peyton and Makaila
Mom and Drake with the AWESOME and DELICIOUS fish cake!

So we had a bit of an incident with the birthday candle! Being not a very smart mom I lit the candle and put the cake in front of Drake and of course that was the first thing he grabbed was the flame. He burnt his finger and started to cry..that's the point he decided he was done. Poor thing! I ruined his first cake experience and I feel so bad. I had to help him eat it so I could get a few pics. He decided to have some later though because it was just too delicious not to try! (Thanks Jordi ;))

Aunt Deb to the rescue with some ice!
This is him right after the incident
Then it was present time!!! He didn't quite get the concept at first of course but ending up having a blast!

Drake on the morning of his birthday! What could it be?
Grandma and Grandpa Dunlop got him this Buzz Lightyear car. He loves it. It has so many buttons and makes so many noises!

He is such a cutie. Thanks for inviting us
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he is already one! He is so cute, I love the cake! It looks like he had a fun birthday!
ReplyDelete