Sunday, August 29, 2010
It's my birthday...
I had the best birthday ever this year!!! It started out with dinner at los hermanos with the family, cake and home made ice cream and then a surprise trip to my favoritest place ever...Disneyland! Devin and I had originally planned to go to st george for my bday. As we were getting into St. George around midnight Devin told me we had to get up early because we were heading to Cali in the morning!!! aaahh it was so awesome! We had so much fun and had so much fun spending some time together before Devin's busy fall semester ;) Thanks honey and family for making my bday so special! I love you!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday Mis! All your pictures are soo cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Missy! What an amazing surprise! Nothing is better than a trip with just you and your hubby, but especially to Disneyland! So fun! Hope you are doing so so well! I know I keep saying it but we need to get together soon! Loves:)!
ReplyDeleteHey what a cute family you are! I hope you don't mind me peeking in, I found you on Brody and Rachel's blog. It was good seeing you when we were in Utah.
ReplyDeleteHappy late Birthday! I love Disneyland! Devin is one good husband to surprise you with a trip like that! So fun!
ReplyDelete