Last year on this day I woke up to this little man! It took a long time for him to come and he finally came at 1:30 in the morning after a lot of waiting and anticipation. I woke up in the hospital and saw his cute face just staring at me. I will never forget that moment. Our world changed in so many ways! I can't believe it has been a year. I can honestly say it has been the best year of my life! He is the sweetist, silliest, cutest little boy and perfect in every way ;) I am so thankful to be his mother and so happy he came into our lives! Happy Birthday Bubba! We love you!
I'm so glad I found your cute blog!! What a cutie, I can't believe it's already been a year! Hope everything's going well for your beautiful little family :)
ReplyDeleteBrody & Rachel & Fam
Love love love him. I can't believe it's been a year so I can't imagine how you feel. His birthday party was a complete success. I can't wait for those pictures (especially of him eating the cake).
ReplyDeleteDrake is such a cutie! I love the overalls! It is crazy how much he runs around! Happy Birthday Drake!
ReplyDeleteThat was the longest day ever! Haha jk! Love the little stinker... he was well worth the 18 hour wait (or however long it was).
ReplyDelete