- He is now walking, practically running, everywhere!
- He is so curious and into everything. We now call him a busy body because he only holds still to sleep!
- He has started to throw CRAZY fits and folds into a 'taco' (Devin's word for it) on the floor when he doesn't get his way!
- I think he has discovered his face because he pulls the most awkward faces randomly.
- Definitely a momma's boy and I love it ;)
- Just recently learned to go up and down the stairs...pretty scary
- Does not like the pool! I wish he did because that is what we are doing for his birthday so hopefully he will warm up to it. He likes to play on the side and laugh at everyone in the water.
- He has the funniest laugh and loves to smile.
- He will clap at mostly everyone and everything.
- He loves to dance when he heres any kind of music..or I should say noise.
- He has started to talk and recognize things like blue and mom and dad.
- He loves his grandparents.
He is so fun and we just love and adore him everyday! We still can't believe he is ours and that he is 1! We love you baby boy ;)
Happy Birthday Drake! Can't wait to partay! :) Love your little boy and you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on one year! He really is so cute! Hope you're doing well!
ReplyDelete