My best friend Jordan is going on a MISSION!!!! I am so excited for her! She is leaving on Aug 25th to the San Antonio, Texas spanish speaking mission. I am so proud of her and the example she has been to me over the years! She has been the bestest friend anyone could ask for. I will miss her so much but it will be fun to write and hear of her adventures! I was lucky enough to go through the temple with her and experience her going through ;) it was very special and a great experience! Here are a few pics from the temple. Love you Jordi girl! Thanks for all you do ;)


Me and Lass! Miss this girl way too much ;)
Mis Melis! You are so sweet! I absolutely love you. I am so glad you were able to be there when I went through the temple. I will miss you oh so very much! I better be getting lots of letters with cute pics of you and my adorable nephew. He is gonna be huge when I get back. :(
ReplyDeleteI love you Moo Moo!