Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easter and such...

It has been almost a month since I last posted so here is a little update as to what has been going on with us! It has been a crazy few weeks and I can't believe where the time has gone! So here we go....

Devin's sweet Grandpa Wilson passed away last Monday at 87. He was such a neat man with an amazing story. He flew the b-17 bomber in wwII and was shot down over Germany. He was a p.o.w for a year and came home to his wife and a new baby boy who he'd never met. Devin painted the picture of his plane on Drake's wall. We are excited to tell him about Grandpa one day when he's older!



Cassie and her boyfriend Cannon
My bestest friends Cassie and Jordan had birthdays this last week! It was so fun to see them and celebrate! Happy Birthday you two. We love ya lots!




Drake had his first trip to TACO AMIGO! He loved, we loved it, so we'll probably do that some more!;)




Classic wearing Daddy's hat naked! ahh!



This is what happens when Drake is left a lone for two seconds! Little trouble maker..he is EVERYWHERE.














Easter! We had a nice, low-key, relaxing Easter! Drake had fun looking for eggs and we enjoyed being with our families.
















Drake really enjoyed conference...especially listening to the prophet!


















I ran my first 5k. It was a lot of fun and I didnt' do TOO bad either ;)










1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Devin's Grandpa. It looks like you guys have been busy and having fun! We really need to get together-its been way to long.

    ReplyDelete