Matterhorn!
The Jungle Cruise (Nate keep your hands and arms in the boat..duh ;) )

The Jungle Cruise (Nate keep your hands and arms in the boat..duh ;) )
Indiana Jones
So Scared! Jenny doesn't look too scared to me just gorgeous as always!

So Scared! Jenny doesn't look too scared to me just gorgeous as always!
Splash Mt
A Little Wet

The Ferris Wheel

I was so scared! We had never been on it before and it was scary but worth it...so much fun!

California Screamin'

Toy Story

Jenny's cute mom and sisters were there! They are so fun...They always go to Disneyland together and they were nice enough to let us steal Jenny for most of the trip!

Toy Story

The Ferris Wheel....ahh!

My handsome husband infront of the gorgeous tree on your way to 'A bugs life'

Pretty cute bugs!

Sign for the new Trolley Cars coming to California Adventure

I think this is how Nate felt most of the trip!
A Little Wet
The Ferris Wheel
I was so scared! We had never been on it before and it was scary but worth it...so much fun!
California Screamin'
Toy Story
Jenny's cute mom and sisters were there! They are so fun...They always go to Disneyland together and they were nice enough to let us steal Jenny for most of the trip!
Toy Story
The Ferris Wheel....ahh!
My handsome husband infront of the gorgeous tree on your way to 'A bugs life'
Pretty cute bugs!
Sign for the new Trolley Cars coming to California Adventure
I think this is how Nate felt most of the trip!
Yay! Let's go back. We had so much fun. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhere did you guys get those bags? I LOVE them and I want one!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun! I'm so jealous-I love DISNEYLAND!
ReplyDeleteThat trip to Disneyland looked like so much fun! The fun never ends there thats for sure ha! I'm so happy that blogs exisist seriously so that we can keep in touch! My family is doing great! How are yours?? You'll have to go on that cruise it was so much fun, loved it! YOur little guy is getting so big and he's so handsome!! Hope everything is going good for you guys! Keep in touch! Miss ya lots!
ReplyDelete