Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Dixie

We were able to go down to St. George for Spring Break and had such a great time! The Wilson's rented out this really nice house(pic below) with a pool and hot tub in the back yard ;) That is where we spent most of our time and it was awesome! We also played at the park, went to Snow Canyon for some hiking, played in the sand dunes, and drank lots of Perks smoothies (to die for!) What a nice relaxing Vacation!!!
















































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. How fun! And Warm!!!!! Looks like you had a blast! I love the cousin picture in the car seats! " Just hang'n out"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy, this is Sunni. Your neighbors down the street. hahah or across from Scott. I found your blog through one of my friends blogs. Just wanted to let you know I think you are GORGEOUS!! In all of your pictures you just look super cute. Just thought I would say hello since I was kind of stalking your blog. HAHA!! Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete