Devin being a nerd!
I'm so dang proud!
The sweet shirt they got for winning! I may need to borrow it!
The Team...Hyde Pride
He's here.. Shane and Rebecca welcomed a new little addition to their family on July 18. He is the sweetest thing. He is so precious and such a good looking little boy. I'm quite jealous because Rebecca was due a day before me and her little guy is here and I'm still waiting on mine! (any day..hopefully) I'm so happy for Shane and Becca and their family. Our boys are going to the best of friends!
Uncle Devin and Ty...Cute boys!
Happy Birthday!!!! My sweet mom turned 50 on July 16th! Debbie and I through her a surprise birthday party. It turned out so well. We had lots of help and a good turn out so thank you everyone! I think she really enjoyed it. It was hard to keep it a secret and try to surprise her because she is mom and knows when something is up... but we pulled it off...hooray! My mom is the best mom in the whole world! She is such a beautiful person who is so kind and loving :) I love her so much!
Her fun cake that tasted delicious!!
Make a wish!
The girls! (my belly is huge...any day now)
Hey I found your blog! :) Congrats to Devin's team for winning softball, that's awesome. I'm so excited for you guys... hope everything is going well with the new little one. I was excited for a few seconds when I saw these picture but then I realized it's not Drake. Don't hesitate to ask us for anything, we're practically neighbors now. :) Congrats again!
ReplyDelete