Thursday, July 9, 2009

4th of July---Happy Anniversary!

July 7th was Devin and I's 2 year anniversary! The last two years have been so great! We have accomplished so much and have had so much fun being married. Devin is truly my best friend and I love him so much! He works really hard for our family and I appreciate all he does!
We made dinner and went to see transformers 2. Devin surprised me with some beautiful flowers when I got home and I surprised him with a stalk for his gun! It was a great night!



I love my husband!




Fourth of July weekend was a lot of fun. Friday we were able to go to Shane and Rebecca's for a bbq for Shane's birthday! We ate lots of good food and Devin put on a fantastic firework show! Saturday we went to Park City for part of the day to watch Peyton play in a baseball tournament, which they won bc they are awesome! That night we had a bbq at my mom and dad's house and Devin got to again put on an awesome firework show with Derek for my family! We had lots of fun just hanging out watching fireworks!



Doesn't this look like trouble?!
Lani & Bryan
The fam

Part of the AWESOME fireworks!

Anistyn had tonz of fun with the fireworks! The sparklers were probably her favorite!








3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy I found your blog, I love seeing pictures of you and your family, its been over a year now since i've seen Anistyn and she's still the cutest thing ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! it was so fun to see you the other night! you are so cute pregnant! so little! anyways, i can't wait to see cute pics of you rnew addition! you guys seem happy as ever!
    Keep in touch!
    Britney (smith) Robinson

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judging by your last post...you're due any day now. And can I say you are just tiny!!! When I was your size I was like 5 months along. I look like im having twins! or at least im told that by random strangers all the time, and i still have almost 8 weeks left. anyways congrats! Tell Devin hi for me!

    ReplyDelete