Sunday, August 16, 2009

Drake E Wilson
7/28/2009
weight: 8 lbs 15 oz
length: 23"
time: 1:30 am

Drake was born Tuesday July 28th at 1:30 in the morning! I had gone in to the doctor on the 27th(due date) for a regular appointment @ 9:00 am and my water ended up braking on the drive up there! After about 15 hrs in labor 2 hrs pushing our sweet boy was here. He was a lot bigger than we had thought and as you can see had a full head of dark hair ;) He has been such a good baby and such a huge blessing to us!! Here are a just a few of the pics I have taken of our cute baby boy!


Our first trip to the Pediatrician!

Just hanging with Dad ;)




Blue has done so well with Drake! They are best buds!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats missy!!! He is freaking adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yayyy! Congrats! We need to come and see him again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heck he is such a cutie! You look fantastic by they way. It was so fun to see you the other night. Is your computer working better now? Drake is such a sweetheart, he is an adorable baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa!! He really is so cute!!! and you look so good!! Bet you are having a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missy! Drake is so adorable! We are so happy for you and Devin! Your pictures are super cute! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow he is so cute! congratulations! I LOVE all of that long thick dark hair!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missy!!! Congratulations! I can't believe you are a mommy! :) He is adorably cute!!! I absolutely love the name Drake! And he has so much hair...oh my gosh! I need to come see you especially the fact that I live down the street from you! :)

    ReplyDelete