Thursday, October 22, 2009
DiSnEyLaNd 2009 (pic overload ;) )
This last week we were able to go to Disneyland with Devin's Family! It was our first big trip with Draker and he did awesome! He was great on the flight and he did really well sleeping away from his own crib. We love that place and always have such a great time! Fall is my favorite in Disneyland because of all the fun decorations and hoodie weather! The weather was good and it only rained once. It was so nice being able to ride all the rides this time. Last time we were there it was torture because I was pregnant and didn't ride any of the big rides so I especially had a good time and all the rides seemed bigger and faster! It was fun to take Drake on a few rides. He got to ride peter pan, pirates, jungle cruise and small world. I think small world was his favorite! Thanks family for the fun time! I don't know what it is about this place but we are always wanting and trying to find ways to go back!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Super cute pics! I love the skeleton outfit! I had a lot of fun the other night, we will have to do it again soon!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! He is such a cute little guy. I agree with Kel, it was fun the other night and I can't wait to see you again soon hopefully!
ReplyDeleteOH MY HECK!!! So Cute. I love these pics. I am so happy that you guys got to go, but so jealous that I didn't. Drake looks so cute in his skeleton outfit. I love the outfits the girls wore and your shirts also. It looks like so much fun. It is great to see you in pictures at least since I haven't seen you in months!! Hopefully we can get together soon.
ReplyDeleteMissy,
ReplyDeleteI just stumbled on your blog through Brittney Smith's and I just wanted to say that your little boy is the cutest thing ever! Oh my gosh, he's adorable. By the way, you look amazing! Hope everything is going good.
Love,
Kelsey (Anderson)
Missy! Your little guy is so stinkin' cute! Your trip looked so much fun! We need to get the old gang together and go to lunch it has been WAY TOO LONG! :)
ReplyDeleteHey! I think I figured out how to comment on your blog! ha ha! Looks like a lot of fun! Super cute pics, but what else would I expect with such a cute family! ;)
ReplyDelete