Bryan and Lani's birthday are both this month! We love them both so much and have loved having them live so close. I love Bryan because he is so caring and has always been a huge support and a great "Big brother". He always looks out for me even if he doesn't realize it! Thanks brother I love you. Lani is such a sweetheart. She is one of the most beautiful people I know and we are so happy to have her as part of our family. I love you guys! Happy Birthday!
My "big Sister" deb had a birthday this month as well. I have always looked up to Debbie. She is such a fun person to be around and I love that when she does anything she goes 'all' out. She is such a good person and an awesome mom. I love that we are friends and can do fun things together like pretend to be 'scrappers' ;) Sooner or later we will be official at that! I love that we both love 'Twilight' and can make a hobby of it ;) ha I love you sister! Hope you had a good day!
I gave her a 'Team Edward' pin and some rubber 'New Moon' bracelets to wear to the movie this month! ahhh we are soooooo excited!!!
Ah missy I LOVE that you are in love with Twilight too! The movie comes out of my freaking birthday...how cool can I be! We need to play soon!
ReplyDelete