We blessed Drake this last Sunday and it was such a great day! The blessing was beautiful and he was such a good boy! I'm so blessed and so grateful for my family. Thank you everyone for your help and support! ;)

This was a shot on the way out the door! We were in a little bit of a hurry and I didn't quite get the pic I wanted! We didn't want to be late for his big day ;) My sweet grandma made the blanket and booties for Drake and he wore his uncle Bryan's blessing outfit!

Aunt Debbie and Baby Ryder

Grandpa and Drake
Family pic by the water feature my hubby created ;)

My Bestest Friends-So supportive;)
Mommy and Drake

Grandma and Drake
Aunt Becca and cute cousin Ty (He was blessed on the same day-I love his cute cheeks!)
Aunt Mindy and Drake
Drake was such a good boy! It was such a fun day to celebrate him! He is so special to us and we love him more than words can describe ;)
It looks like it was a great day! Drake is so adorable and you guys are such a cute little family! You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletemissy you are so cute. Love your cute little family. Your baby is so cute. I love his dark hair.
ReplyDeleteOh he is so cute!! Missy you look gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pictures! Nate is in huge trouble for forgetting all about the blessing. We need to come over soon, we miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteMissy, you look so good! Drake is such a cutie, I need to come and see him. I can't beleive you come back so soon. It will be fun to see you and catch up. Are you so excited to take that little guy to DL in a few weeks?
ReplyDeleteMissy, you have a cute little family! congrats on the baby! he is so darling! you look so beautiful!
ReplyDelete