Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy September Birthdays!!

Happy Birthday Hubby!! Monday was devin's 24th bday! We both had to work and he had school but we were able to have both families over to celebrate with cake and ice cream! It was so much fun to have everybody over. Thanks everyone for coming. I attempted to make and decorate the cake and it actually tasted pretty good. I may need to work on the decorating part!
Hope you had a good day sweetie! I love you!



Our sweet neice Shaylee had a birthday this month as well! She turned one and is so dang cute! She was a pro at eating her cup cake and ice cream. My sister-in-law Marci made the cutest cupcake cake (if that is what you call it!) and amazing homemade fresh peach ice cream (sounds delicious right? It totally was!) She is so creative and can make and do just about everything!
Happy Birthday Shaylee! We love you!


2 comments:

  1. Missy, your family is so beautiful! I am so happy for you! I would love to catch up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Cupcake Cake, I am totally going to try this for the next Bday we have... hmmm that would be Craig, I hope he likes Cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete