Sunday, June 13, 2010

If you give a Drake an Oreo....

He will probably enjoy every bit....



He will take a little taste...













and probably some more....










and chances are...if you give him the whole thing...


He will make a MESS!!! ;)














I sluffed work the other day and invited ourselves to the zoo with my sis n law Rebecca and her sister and kids! We had so much fun! I think I enjoyed it more than Drake but it was a great adventure for the both of us! Thanks Rebecca for letting us tag along!











Becca and Ty








I was just as scared at the alligator/crocodile(not sure) as he was! (he was mostly hungry and tired by this point! but he looks how I felt!)









My niece and nephew Peyton and Ella!




Zuri_the new baby elephant




The group





































1 comment:

  1. Sooooo Cute! Totally worth the mess! The Zoo sounds like fun! Makes me want to skip work too!

    ReplyDelete