
Monday, February 8, 2010
Draker Man!
This is our Draker Man! My good friend Jacquel was so nice to take some pictures for us of Drake being 6 months old and for Valentines Day! They turned out awesome as you can see and it was so hard to just pic a few to post! Jacquel does a great job and is able to create fun things to add a little more to the pictures ;) Her blog is momentsbydesign.blogspot.com. She does an awesome job! Thanks Kel for the cutest pictures ever! It was fun to spend some time with you! You are awesome! Drake was a pretty good sport! His infamous look is the furled eyebrows so that is most of what we got from him...but leave it to mom and jacquel to sing 'ol mcdonald' and do some dancing to get the smiles out of him! What fun! Thanks again Jacquel ;)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













Oh my! Missy he is so adorable!!! I'm loving the furrowed brow:). So fun! What a cute little man!
ReplyDeleteMissy! He is such a little stud! These pictures are so cute. I wish I could have seen you and Kel trying to make him smile! So precious! Love you!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh I love him. :) He seriously is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the fun morning! It's always a blast with you and Drake is just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! He is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome!! I love his famous look so cute!!
ReplyDelete