These were taken after the movieif ya can't tell 3:00 am
I was so tired!
I got a sweet souvenir cup! I was so mad they gave me Bella. I wanted Edward or Jacob!

I got a sweet souvenir cup! I was so mad they gave me Bella. I wanted Edward or Jacob!
Yes I am a twilight fan! Love it! We were able to get our tickets to New Moon in August so we have been waiting in anticipation since then. Debbie and I were able to meet Laurent and Caius the Saturday before the movie premiere at Nordstrom, which was awesome! If any of you read the Deseret News there was a pretty awesome pic of Debbie dancing with the two of them. (hilarious-she was so embarrassed.. what fun memories). We got our pictures taken with them but I'm don't have a scanner so i'm not sure how to show all of you. Anyway my mom, Debbie, Jerry, aunt liz and my cousin Alli went to the 12:25am show. It was so much fun and I totally loved the movie. Debbie will tell you otherwise she wasn't a big fan. It definitely makes you want to be a Team Jacob fan. I love Edward with Bella, don't get me wrong, but this movie just makes you feel bad for Jacob and like him all that much more! I'd have to say Team Jacob for me and Team Edward for Bella! ;)
Team Edward all the way. Screw Jacob!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good time! I thought it was much better then the 1st. I am going to have to check out Debbie's pic, that's cool! I feel bad I missed you guys the other night but I hope to see you some time this month!
ReplyDelete