So Thursday, Dev and I went to the Kelly Clarkson concert! I was so afraid we would have to one. stand and two. stand in the rain! But it all worked out for us pretty much! We were able to sit and watch the concert on the hill but as soon as she came on it started to rain... not pour...not sprinkle..kind of inbetween! The rain only lasted a few songs and we were able to enjoy ourselves the rest of the time ;) She has a really good voice live and put on a good concert!

Getting prepared for the rain to come!
My cute friend Brooke and her fiance Jake were there!

From this pic it doesn't look like Dev was having much fun..when in actuality he was upset it was over!
Looks like you guys had a Blast! I am glad you didn't get rained out! See ya soon!
ReplyDelete