Thursday, April 9, 2009

Getting Started!

Recently we have been working on our Nursery for our baby boy! It has been a lot of work but a lot of fun. Devin is so talented, handy, and creative. He has drawn up a great scheme for our baby's room. So I've posted a just a few pics of the nursery in progress! I am now 24 weeks and getting bigger and bigger everyday. Pregnancy has been great so far and we are looking forward to him so much and just wish he was here. Obviously we have some time and a lot to do so we will have patience. 16 weeks to go!





So as most of you know we love our dog Blue. Devin and him like to wrestle quite often. One day they were wrestling on our bed and then it was like blue pooped out and just laid on top of Devin. It was way too cute and I had to take a picture!
















2 comments:

  1. Missy! I never heard that you are having a boy! Congrats! Now our little guys can play together:) So cute. And I'm loving the nursery! Can't wait to see him!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy!!
    YES I will photograph your beautiful belly!...and Babe!! I am super excited! You let me know when your belly gets big enough! Next time we head to provo we should double or something!! I miss you!

    Dani Em

    ReplyDelete